Monday, June 25, 2012

MARYLAND




Last Friday Meg and I hiked out of Harpers Ferry. Along the way we hiked on the C&O Cannel, stayed at the Ed Garvey Shelter, had cheeseburgers cooked for us at Rocky Run Shelter, and watched the sunset at Annapolis Rocks. Tonight we are staying at the Free State Hostel, which is a clean and spacious hostel. Meg and I ordered a large Sicilian pizza for dinner, and it was HUGE. Guess we don't have that hiker appetite yet. We will cross the Mason-Dixion line in the next day or so and will be officially in the north and in PA. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are making good progress. I worry about ya'll everytime I hear a bad weather report. Have you guys caught any of the bad rain on the East Coast? Watch out for those "yankees." Ya'll are amazing! Hike your hike!" You are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete